Hello everyone,
I've been lurking around here for a while now while working on my fastlane business ideas. I decided to create an account to converse with my fellow like-minded thinkers.
My name is Mark Anthony, and i'm a full-time student in NYC as well as a full-time worker, clocking in about 40 hours a week and still maintaining my full-time status at a CUNY.
Ever since I was a little kid, I've always wanted to be successful. In ways that no one would ever imagine. I remember when I was about 8 years old, while other kids said they wanted to be president of United States, I stated that I wanted to change the world.
How It Started:
I'm greatly thankful for my parents and brother. If it were not for them I would never be able to pursue this life and ideology. Mainly my brother who always encouraged any idea that I had. I never lost sight of my passion to change the world. I would like to thank MJ for everything you have shared. You've honed my passion and made it into a bullet that cannot be avoided and will make its impact with success.
Even though I might have worked some dead-end jobs one after another, I'm finally at a higher paying job (still dead-end). However, my grips for my passion to be successful and creating magnitude in this world has never went out. I started off slowly online looking everything i possibly could on making money online to possibly fund my passion. I came across Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, etc. etc. Which i myself have been through rough times.
Just like MJ's book stated that I needed to be in control, what i did wrong was depend on Google Adsense to create a passive income for me in order for me to pursue my passion to change the world (how? no clue at the time).
I was able to scale micro-niche adsense sites and rank them #1 earning me about $4000-5000 a month. That is, up-until Google deemed a click-bomb incident as a "invalid click activities" and terminated my account.
So in just one e-mail, I lost my income maker. However, all is not lost. My passion still fuels my desires and persistence to persevere.
Ever since then, i've run multiple businesses in which i've sold and profited such as an Alexa Ranking site which enabled users to increase their Alexa Rank, a social media following which enabled others who needed fans, friends, followers to gain more of a following, and a web-design company.
I've sold it all but kept the web-design company and am now in the process of writing up a business plan because i've finally found my passion to create a huge magnitude in the world.
I will be successful and I will be known, I will be change the world as they see it.
I am going to submit my business idea for evaluation soon for (hopefully) MJ and the rest of you guys to see it.
I look forward to learning great things from everyone here. There's never such thing as too much learning.
Regards,
Mark Anthony
I've been lurking around here for a while now while working on my fastlane business ideas. I decided to create an account to converse with my fellow like-minded thinkers.
My name is Mark Anthony, and i'm a full-time student in NYC as well as a full-time worker, clocking in about 40 hours a week and still maintaining my full-time status at a CUNY.
Ever since I was a little kid, I've always wanted to be successful. In ways that no one would ever imagine. I remember when I was about 8 years old, while other kids said they wanted to be president of United States, I stated that I wanted to change the world.
How It Started:
I'm greatly thankful for my parents and brother. If it were not for them I would never be able to pursue this life and ideology. Mainly my brother who always encouraged any idea that I had. I never lost sight of my passion to change the world. I would like to thank MJ for everything you have shared. You've honed my passion and made it into a bullet that cannot be avoided and will make its impact with success.
Even though I might have worked some dead-end jobs one after another, I'm finally at a higher paying job (still dead-end). However, my grips for my passion to be successful and creating magnitude in this world has never went out. I started off slowly online looking everything i possibly could on making money online to possibly fund my passion. I came across Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, etc. etc. Which i myself have been through rough times.
Just like MJ's book stated that I needed to be in control, what i did wrong was depend on Google Adsense to create a passive income for me in order for me to pursue my passion to change the world (how? no clue at the time).
I was able to scale micro-niche adsense sites and rank them #1 earning me about $4000-5000 a month. That is, up-until Google deemed a click-bomb incident as a "invalid click activities" and terminated my account.
So in just one e-mail, I lost my income maker. However, all is not lost. My passion still fuels my desires and persistence to persevere.
Ever since then, i've run multiple businesses in which i've sold and profited such as an Alexa Ranking site which enabled users to increase their Alexa Rank, a social media following which enabled others who needed fans, friends, followers to gain more of a following, and a web-design company.
I've sold it all but kept the web-design company and am now in the process of writing up a business plan because i've finally found my passion to create a huge magnitude in the world.
I will be successful and I will be known, I will be change the world as they see it.
I am going to submit my business idea for evaluation soon for (hopefully) MJ and the rest of you guys to see it.
I look forward to learning great things from everyone here. There's never such thing as too much learning.
Regards,
Mark Anthony
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
