The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

International Entrepreneurship Event

Would you be interested in takin part to a Beer & Pancakes-like event in the UK

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
Hi all,

For whatever reason, I hadn't noticed the threads about the Beer and Pancakes event and after Richkid told me about it, I found them and read them all. That's AWESOME and I am convinced that we should have that in Europe.

So I launch this post to see if you would be interested in such an event. I would be more than happy to organise it for you.

I have added a poll to this thread in order to figure out how many people would be interested in taking part to it so I would appreciate if you could answer it in order for me to see if it is worth organising it.

A few thoughts:
- I think that it would be interesting to open this event to more than only the people based in the UK. The national markets in Europe are smaller than the North American ones and the culture differences bigger which can make it more interesting if those differences are considered with an open mind.
- it would be good if some people from the US or other non European areas could make it as well to make it even more interesting.
- the presentations every member must do sound very good and in addition to that, I would like to propose to take time to all work on someone project to help this person (or these people if we can afford the time to do it) get moving quicker. Maybe a sort of lottery at the beginning of the event would be a good way to determine which project will be worked on. I am sure that this could be a very good way to learn from each other.
- for the place, I propose Bristol for several reasons: first because it is cheaper than London but is still half a million inhabitants so the facilities are quite good and transports as well. Then it is not too far from London, has a good low cost flights coming from all around Europe and it has direct flights from Dublin for cheap flights from the US. And last reason, if I organise it, it is better for me to do it where I live because I won't have a lot of time to travel and discover places that I don't know.
- if there is enough people interested, I would propose several dates and submit them to you all to determine which one is the best.

Right, I think I have wrote enough for a first message, let's see what the responses are and I will take it from there.

I think that this could be a great opportunity for us all to learn from each other and to take our projects to another level and speed them up.

I am looking forward to listening to your answers to this first idea. And if you have any better idea or suggestions, please feel free to share them here.

Let's have the British rain watering our project, together. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roland

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Aug 24, 2013
UK
Well, it is going to be very much easier to organise than I thought if we are only two haha.
We'd better forget about this I guess.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.