- Joined
- Nov 6, 2021
- Messages
- 27
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 33%
Hello, hope you are doing well and having a nice weekend.
I am doing a banking course at University and i am a long term investor mainly in US stocks. I like giving back and want to help various charities in the future including the children's hospital. I kindly wondered please if anyone knows the technology that powers popular stock brokerages like ii.co.uk (Interactive Investor)? I would love to hopefully own my own brokerage company in the future and how can i kindly learn more about how these are managed please such as adding stocks to the platform for investors to purchase?
Thank you very much for any support you can give. Take care and have a great day!
I am doing a banking course at University and i am a long term investor mainly in US stocks. I like giving back and want to help various charities in the future including the children's hospital. I kindly wondered please if anyone knows the technology that powers popular stock brokerages like ii.co.uk (Interactive Investor)? I would love to hopefully own my own brokerage company in the future and how can i kindly learn more about how these are managed please such as adding stocks to the platform for investors to purchase?
Thank you very much for any support you can give. Take care and have a great day!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
