- Joined
- Dec 8, 2013
- Messages
- 132
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 142%
I've adopted an intense passion for programming over the past couple of weeks after I learned of the momentum that it held in the future of business. I have recently started to undergo tutorials about JavaScript programming, and will update you on my progress as I continue my education to fit the needs of the world in every business venture I take on. I'm so excited and please leave any comments on suggestions or tips to help my learning. I'd love to cooperate with people to get the hang of how this magic works!
Today, while scrolling through educational videos, I noticed an inspiring video about the life style of a 14-year-old programmer! FOURTEEN! He really displays the passion you have to have for your business niche and the determination it takes for something to become a reality. Just take a look at this video and try to keep your mouth from falling off the hinges!
This is something that is inspiring for me, and I am only 3 years older than he is! This justifies the fact that ANYBODY can accomplish ANYTHING with the right mindset. The most inspiring part of the video to me was the fact that he was not only working side by side with professors and other professionals, but was MENTORING these adults with the knowledge that he had gained from dedicating his life to his passion.
TMF is all about impacting millions with something that you can create that will help the world. Take some inspiration today from this video and take everyday to pursue the Fastlane at a faster speed every moment we wake up!
Leave any comments on what you think! I am definitely going to continue my experiment with programming and find new ways to contribute my knowledge to execute my business plans with preparedness!
Good luck to you all,
Greyson
Today, while scrolling through educational videos, I noticed an inspiring video about the life style of a 14-year-old programmer! FOURTEEN! He really displays the passion you have to have for your business niche and the determination it takes for something to become a reality. Just take a look at this video and try to keep your mouth from falling off the hinges!
This is something that is inspiring for me, and I am only 3 years older than he is! This justifies the fact that ANYBODY can accomplish ANYTHING with the right mindset. The most inspiring part of the video to me was the fact that he was not only working side by side with professors and other professionals, but was MENTORING these adults with the knowledge that he had gained from dedicating his life to his passion.
TMF is all about impacting millions with something that you can create that will help the world. Take some inspiration today from this video and take everyday to pursue the Fastlane at a faster speed every moment we wake up!
Leave any comments on what you think! I am definitely going to continue my experiment with programming and find new ways to contribute my knowledge to execute my business plans with preparedness!
Good luck to you all,
Greyson
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
