D
DeletedUser394
Guest
I was pleasantly surprised with an online shopping experience I had this week.
I bought a jersey and selected a shipping option that was quoted to take about a week. I figured it would take a couple days processing like most businesses, and that I'd be lucky to get it by the end of next week.
Well, I put in the order Wednesday afternoon, it was processed a few hours later, and it arrived at my door 14 hours after processing. All told, less than 24 hrs!
I wasn't home, so I have to go pick it up tomorrow, but I can't believe how quick and efficient it was. It even cleared customs in a flash.
They were 10x faster than amazon typically is for me.
They've got a repeat customer for sure.
Looking at reviews online, I see a lot of people are impressed with the speed of transaction.
The site: worldsoccershop.com
I bought a jersey and selected a shipping option that was quoted to take about a week. I figured it would take a couple days processing like most businesses, and that I'd be lucky to get it by the end of next week.
Well, I put in the order Wednesday afternoon, it was processed a few hours later, and it arrived at my door 14 hours after processing. All told, less than 24 hrs!
I wasn't home, so I have to go pick it up tomorrow, but I can't believe how quick and efficient it was. It even cleared customs in a flash.
They were 10x faster than amazon typically is for me.
They've got a repeat customer for sure.
Looking at reviews online, I see a lot of people are impressed with the speed of transaction.
The site: worldsoccershop.com
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
