The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In need of some inspiration? An oldie but a goodie...

Anything related to matters of the mind

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
Terrible subtitles.

Worth listening to though, I downloaded it a while ago.

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
Pardon me while I see what this Rep button does...

A great listen. And much needed, after months of labor on some things I do actually believe will work.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
Just listened to full thing. Kinda sounds like law of attraction stuff at first, but goes on to say your rewards are directly correlated to the value you provide and the needs you meet. Also talks about focus, hard work, and process, but it's mainly just a good mindset talk.

Thanks again for posting. Needed that reminder of why all these sacrifices are worth it, because no one in my circle gets it.

Reap what you sow is a law of nature. It gets greater later, if you plant the right seeds and work hard for your harvest.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.