The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

In Kobenhavn for 6 months, Little money - Looking to solve some problems!

A post of a ranting nature...

Mikhail Joseph

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 13, 2014
Australia
Hey everyone!,

So... I'm officially a world traveler residing in Kobenhavn for 6 months!.

Learning about the market, and there's so much amazing things here I must say.. I'm especially in awe of how healthy people are.. Strong legs, healthy and the women are stunning.. ( Booty everywhere! ).

Such a happy place, but every happy place still has problems to be solved.

I think this could be a good opportunity to introduce something that we have in Australia which may be useful to Denmark.

Anyway, if anyone is around this area..Hit me up, I'm always looking to talk with like minded people and theorycraft together =)

I'll be going to London, Turkey, Spain, Italy, Germany, Berlin, Austria and probably quite a few other places.

How would you guys look for problems in a country you have never put foot on ? =)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.