The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Importing Stuff needed in EVERY company due to new Laws!

Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Hi guys as some of you may know we started working again in Italy but the regulations are killing us... in one month every business should re-open so if I could get my hands on the following items I swear it would be super easy to sell them.

Main things:

-Masks obviously, I have a friend who made a startup creating washable masks of very high quality but the prices are outrageous, like you could get 20 of the cheap ones(regulated at 0,50€ each) depending on the design and specs, he can produce 2k per day and since he started he can't keep up with the requests, it's mostly small professionals who ask him for their owns designs because it looks cool and they can pay the premium, mask are nearly everywhere now so I'd abstain from those;

-infrared thermometer, this is the new GOLD can't find it on Amazon for prime delivery, every physical shop (big and small) I was to yesterday finished those, it is required to have one of those in each company and every city has thousands of companies, I'd very much like to get my hands on those, please if you know an european producer/supplier let me know, I know bosch makes them but I guess they're a little too big to get them without a distribution contract?

-Gloves, especially for 5/6 businesses where they will be mandatory I'd like to provide those with supreme quality AND if possible washable(may not be possible idk);

-Sanitazing SPRAY, this thing sells like crazy and it goes for 5 €/750 ml everywhere, have a friend whose company manufactures it but they're wayy too slow/unefficient that's why I'd like to just import it.

Also a huge thing would be that every region has its own laws so I'm not sure if all those things will be required everywhere or just here in the long term.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.