D
Deleted15476
Guest
Hey Fastlaners, this is my first market place post. Let's get to it.
A while back I created a cool product for shirts. It helped stop shirt stains.
The product did pretty well. When I told people about it they asked me how I did it.
I asked people in business forums would they like a course on it. Over 1,000 people said yes and signed up. So I started interviewing people and I put together my own course with my buddy Edmund. He has a import business in Thailand. Here is the course.
Why the discount? I am doing the Fast Lane discount(50% off) because I learned how to grow my business from this forum. This forum is one of two I frequent. I have much respect for the people who post here. I share this forum with my friends and family. I have given copies of the book to mentees and close buddies. I spend a lot of time here connecting with like mind people. So thanks, a lot.
===================
The Import Crash Course (Fastlane Discount)>>>
Sign Up for the course & you’ll learn
This course includes
This course is not a "Make a Million Dollars Online" course. I interviewed professional who own factories and import/export. I interview success entrepreneurs who share their trials and tribulations. Edmund and I share our personal experiences importing and teach you how to in a step by step format.
We are giving you a blueprint that works for us. How you use these techniques to make money is up to you.
The Import Crash Course (Fastlane Discount)>>>
Feel free to ask me any questions. Cheers!
A while back I created a cool product for shirts. It helped stop shirt stains.
The product did pretty well. When I told people about it they asked me how I did it.
I asked people in business forums would they like a course on it. Over 1,000 people said yes and signed up. So I started interviewing people and I put together my own course with my buddy Edmund. He has a import business in Thailand. Here is the course.
Why the discount? I am doing the Fast Lane discount(50% off) because I learned how to grow my business from this forum. This forum is one of two I frequent. I have much respect for the people who post here. I share this forum with my friends and family. I have given copies of the book to mentees and close buddies. I spend a lot of time here connecting with like mind people. So thanks, a lot.
===================
The Import Crash Course (Fastlane Discount)>>>
Sign Up for the course & you’ll learn
- What Importing is and the history of it
- How to brainstorm and validate your idea
- How to navigate Alibaba.com
- How to make sure manufacturers are legit
- How to negotiate price
- How to get samples that are high quality
- What MOQs are and how to negotiate them
- How use escrow to protect your order
This course includes
- 80+ page PDF with step by step importing techniques
- 6 Interviews with experience entrepreneurs and factory owners
- 4 step by step how to videos to show you the ropes
- Email templates you can use when reaching out
- Sample documents you will use when importing
- Access to our import network. Less searching more doing
- Private group to link up with other importers
- A Profit Calculator to determine if your product idea makes sense to have created/shipped
- Webinars for continued training on niche importing topics
- and more
- People who sell online physical goods
- Kickstarters who have to fulfill large order quantities
- Ebayers
- Amazon Sellers
- Shopify, Magento, Woo Commerce, & other ecommerce platform users
- Entrepreneurs who want to lower their margin by importing from China
- Entrepreneurs who want to try out importing to see if it is for them.
This course is not a "Make a Million Dollars Online" course. I interviewed professional who own factories and import/export. I interview success entrepreneurs who share their trials and tribulations. Edmund and I share our personal experiences importing and teach you how to in a step by step format.
We are giving you a blueprint that works for us. How you use these techniques to make money is up to you.
The Import Crash Course (Fastlane Discount)>>>
Feel free to ask me any questions. Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
