The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Im curious why many know how to rank and have a website up online similar to what MJ did but why 99% of them are not rich and still working 4 pennies?

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Goodmorning fellow Fastlaners,
I'm noticing a contrast between individuals knowledgeable in marketing, SEO, and web development who regularly experiment with new niche sites, vs entrepreneurs like Gerard Adams and MJ De Marco who create a site and have a huge exit. Despite sharing similar skill sets, there appears to be a divergence in their outcomes and strategies. Notably, some of these niche-focused entrepreneurs have not replicated the success or exit strategies of MJ De Marco. This distinction could arise from variations in their chosen business models, objectives, and risk tolerances. Additionally, factors like timing, innovation within their niches, and available resources might contribute to these divergent paths. Multiple podcast with similar skills as MJ but most of them have 5+ niche sites ? Would love your guys thoughts.

Why is this ?
Timing?
Lack of focus?
Lack of focusing on one thing?
Lack of focusing on one thing and branding it?

@MJ DeMarco would love to hear what you think about what I have seen time over and over again

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
He didn’t make an SEO company he ran a real business and seo helps get more eyeballs on your real business.

Most losers try to rank websites that have articles about the best soccer balls to buy and links to an Amazon listing and they get $1 a sale.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
These people focus on one half of the business equation.

These people focus on meeting and exceeding the customer's expectations.
I know this but theres something missing. If you really study these youtubes showing their SEO tactics id say 99% arent rich skill yeah they have skill but half of formula is missing in my opinion.

I also did a close study on Alex Harmozi I beleive he added a few more things that no one has really broke down online. All they say is build a brand.

I think the formula is

Following Skills Required For The Exit:

Brainstorm Ideas:
Write down keywords down

FOCUS: Pick one and stick to it ( This is easier said than done, I still get caught up on this all the damn time)

Keyword Search aka Audience: (see if demand is there) this is crucial otherwise you will be throwing up sites that have no damn demand leaving you more confused
Branding is huge too but I think before branding you first have to develop seo/website/mediabuying/cold email skills

A Bit Of Capital: To buy domain, brand, tools, etc.

Website Development: Basic skills learn how to add things to your websites otherwise you will find yourself paying thousands to people for simple things leaving you with less powder to grow the website/business

SEO:
-Copywriter
: Have decent copywriting for y our site with more content and keyword on it than competitor
-Citations:
-Content Optomization:
-Social Citations:

Blogging AKA Basics Of Copywriting: Must learn this to be able to write it yourself (which in my opinion its better to hire or use these AI tools out there) continue to add blogs so more SEO search on competitors to continue to crawl your website up the rankings

Adsense: apply to have others market on your website

Email Marketing: Collect these emails to be able to continue to target them via
-Targeted Email Ads:
-Email Marketing:
To sell them bigger ticket items
-Sell Drop Ins: Can also sell drop ins to your newsletter for other companies

Reinvest Capital: Back into site to grow it, I think this is where many of use get stuck we start spending the profits

I think this above is enough to be able to create a sellable online asset, but traffic must be solid otherwise wont be the work imo I rather keep asset for "cashflow" (Not real) but still less work than physical work

This is where Alex Harmozi plan comes in play to better your opportunity and increase more leads

Then Apply 4 Methods Of Advertising

Warm Outreach
Post Free Content:
Cold Outreach
Run Paid Ads

Lead Getters:
Completes marketing cycle

-Customers
-Agencies
:
-Affiliates
-Employees
-Agencies

After reviewing this and deeply thinking about it I think I answered my own question, I dont think the bottom 4 methods are necessary but it will make asset worth way way more.

Will be back got to get to work and make it happen. (Feel free to add anything that I missed im sure I did)

Attachments

• CORE 3.jpg
    CORE 3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Make Money Faster: Put content out there showing how to do this then package this and sell a course, do a mastermind, events etc. to keep reinjecting into new projects until you get a homerun.

This is what many of these online cats arent telling us.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
@MJ DeMarco said before that SEO was only like 25% of his web traffic and that he spent a ton on PPC.

So he didn't have an SEO business, he had a lead generation engine that produced customers for companies, and those companies paid him per lead.

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
@MJ DeMarco said before that SEO was only like 25% of his web traffic and that he spent a ton on PPC.

So he didn't have an SEO business, he had a lead generation engine that produced customers for companies, and those companies paid him per lead.
In todays world I beleive you need more than this, its gotten easier to run ads and many have access to a laptop and internet

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
In todays world I beleive you need more than this, its gotten easier to run ads and many have access to a laptop and internet

100%, traffic gets people to your door but doesn't get them to come inside and buy from you

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I know this but theres something missing.

I completely agree.

I know this but theres something missing. If you really study these youtubes showing their SEO tactics id say 99% arent rich skill yeah they have skill but half of formula is missing in my opinion.

I also did a close study on Alex Harmozi I beleive he added a few more things that no one has really broke down online. All they say is build a brand.

I think the formula is

Following Skills Required For The Exit:

Brainstorm Ideas:
Write down keywords down

FOCUS: Pick one and stick to it ( This is easier said than done, I still get caught up on this all the damn time)

Keyword Search aka Audience: (see if demand is there) this is crucial otherwise you will be throwing up sites that have no damn demand leaving you more confused
Branding is huge too but I think before branding you first have to develop seo/website/mediabuying/cold email skills

A Bit Of Capital: To buy domain, brand, tools, etc.

Website Development: Basic skills learn how to add things to your websites otherwise you will find yourself paying thousands to people for simple things leaving you with less powder to grow the website/business

SEO:
-Copywriter
: Have decent copywriting for y our site with more content and keyword on it than competitor
-Citations:
-Content Optomization:
-Social Citations:

Blogging AKA Basics Of Copywriting: Must learn this to be able to write it yourself (which in my opinion its better to hire or use these AI tools out there) continue to add blogs so more SEO search on competitors to continue to crawl your website up the rankings

Adsense: apply to have others market on your website

Email Marketing: Collect these emails to be able to continue to target them via
-Targeted Email Ads:
-Email Marketing:
To sell them bigger ticket items
-Sell Drop Ins: Can also sell drop ins to your newsletter for other companies

Reinvest Capital: Back into site to grow it, I think this is where many of use get stuck we start spending the profits

I think this above is enough to be able to create a sellable online asset, but traffic must be solid otherwise wont be the work imo I rather keep asset for "cashflow" (Not real) but still less work than physical work

This is where Alex Harmozi plan comes in play to better your opportunity and increase more leads

Then Apply 4 Methods Of Advertising

Warm Outreach
Post Free Content:
Cold Outreach
Run Paid Ads

Lead Getters:
Completes marketing cycle

-Customers
-Agencies
:
-Affiliates
-Employees
-Agencies

After reviewing this and deeply thinking about it I think I answered my own question, I dont think the bottom 4 methods are necessary but it will make asset worth way way more.

Will be back got to get to work and make it happen. (Feel free to add anything that I missed im sure I did)
theres something missing
half of formula is missing in my opinion.

Man, that is A LOT of words.

You wanna know what's missing? Stop me if you've heard this before.

1000017804.gif

The only time you mention your customers is when you are talking about what they can do for you.

You got it backwards. And thus you will never achieve a productocracy.

individuals knowledgeable in marketing, SEO, and web development who regularly experiment with new niche sites

All those words and you are still thinking like these people.

I think this above is enough

Yup. I'm sure you do. But you don't KNOW. You THINK.

This is all theory based on your "study" of guys like Hormozi, I guess...

I know this but theres something missing.

No my dude, you don't know. It's still missing.

These people focus on one half of the business equation.

Read it again... Lol.

Good luck Fam.

21elnegocio

Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
I completely agree.

Man, that is A LOT of words.

You wanna know what's missing? Stop me if you've heard this before.

View attachment 50938

The only time you mention your customers is when you are talking about what they can do for you.

You got it backwards. And thus you will never achieve a productocracy.

All those words and you are still thinking like these people.

Yup. I'm sure you do. But you don't KNOW. You THINK.

This is all theory based on your "study" of guys like Hormozi, I guess...

No my dude, you don't know. It's still missing.

Read it again... Lol.

Good luck Fam.
Your right, thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.