- Joined
- May 10, 2011
- Messages
- 47
Rep Bank
$95
$95
User Power: 15%
It seems like no matter how bad things get and how little they have to show for it, people will always preach the slowlane way of doing things. Does anyone here just get tired of listening to people altogether and stop trying to convince others that "that way" isn't working? I just recently got into a heated debate with someone stating how I'd need to have a degree to pursue the field I want (game programming/design). None the less they always seem to think they're right about everything, and the whole country (and world) is brainwashed into thinking what you're doing is wrong. Seems like 90% of people out there have a negative outlook when you try to do something out of the norm. Just tired of talking to people trying to "open them up" to trying new things that will work. I'm far from successful, but I know what I want to accomplish with my life, and it definitely isn't sitting in a classroom for 4 years, or sitting in a cubicle till I 'make it big as CEO'. Does anyone have experiences like this? How did you deal with it? Seems like everyone is riding that train, including my close family.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
