- Joined
- Jun 17, 2013
- Messages
- 63
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 197%
Idea Validation: Accountability Service.
Hey everyone, looking for some help validating an Accountability Service idea... Would love your thoughts on this.
I know lots of people (myself included) have real problems with accountability and procrastination. Having a buddy keep you accountable helps to a degree, but only to a degree because if you let them down you haven’t really lost much.
However I always find I get an insane amount done when I have something of value on the line... Stakes and deadlines drive me like nothing else. So throwing this idea out for some validation, let me know your thoughts.
This link gives an overall view of the plan- will take you to a graphic of the process on TinyPic website.
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
What we would be offering is progression focused on entrepreneurial/business progress: get 100 new subscribers, cold call 50+ businesses, create 3 split-tests, talk to existing customers etc. etc.
.
I know this is similar to what Stikk offer. However they tend to focus on personal development long-term goals (weight loss, stop smoking etc. etc.)
Look forward to hearing from y’all.
Pete
[email protected]
Hey everyone, looking for some help validating an Accountability Service idea... Would love your thoughts on this.
I know lots of people (myself included) have real problems with accountability and procrastination. Having a buddy keep you accountable helps to a degree, but only to a degree because if you let them down you haven’t really lost much.
However I always find I get an insane amount done when I have something of value on the line... Stakes and deadlines drive me like nothing else. So throwing this idea out for some validation, let me know your thoughts.
This link gives an overall view of the plan- will take you to a graphic of the process on TinyPic website.
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
What we would be offering is progression focused on entrepreneurial/business progress: get 100 new subscribers, cold call 50+ businesses, create 3 split-tests, talk to existing customers etc. etc.
.
I know this is similar to what Stikk offer. However they tend to focus on personal development long-term goals (weight loss, stop smoking etc. etc.)
Look forward to hearing from y’all.
Pete
[email protected]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
