The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to sell through a call center. But what?

Avus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
I have a good friend of mine who uses a call center to close solar sales for his solar company. I would like to tap into his connections and use this opportunity however I don't know what to sell/what niche to look into.

Does anyone have any ideas for a specific niche I can research? Or any ideas what product I might be able to funnel sales with? I was thinking of setting up a landing page for a specific product. Then have the call center close the deals. Just need to help with ideas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

z6Evolved

[Danger Zone]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jun 25, 2014
VAB
A call center is a tool that you use to sell a product or service. The key point in that sentence is that you have a product or service to sell.

As theag said, you've got this shit backwards man. Infrastructure is useless to you right now because you have nothing to deliver.

Have you read TMF yet? If not, I'd say do that. Hit the ground running. Talk to people, find out what they're looking for, find a way to make it happen. Then worry about how you'll sell it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.