What's new

I made this to keep me motivated

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

AdrianMC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
39
Rep Bank
$280
User Power: 77%
Over the past few weeks, I was working overtime till midnight at the office, doing something mundane in a field I hate and I was getting really demotivated at my job (I work at a law firm doing law stuff as a law student). I want to move into the web development sector and I really needed something to remind me that this isn't going to last forever.

So I made this to count down my days and have a little practice in making websites too. You can also put in 5pm or Friday (or any variation, like: 2pm or Wednesday). I just wanted to share.

http://www.xdaystofreedom.com/
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Uwis vji qetv gix xiilt, O xet xusloph uwisvoni vomm nofpohjv ev vji uggodi, fuoph tunivjoph napfepi op e goimf O jevi epf O xet hivvoph siemmz finuvowevif ev nz kuc (O xusl ev e mex gosn fuoph mex tvagg et e mex tvafipv). O xepv vu nuwi opvu vji xic fiwimuqnipv tidvus epf O siemmz piifif tunivjoph vu sinopf ni vjev vjot otp'v huoph vu metv gusiwis.

Tu O nefi vjot vu duapv fuxp nz fezt epf jewi e movvmi qsedvodi op neloph xictovit vuu. Zua dep emtu qav op 5qn us Gsofez (us epz wesoevoup, moli: 2qn us Xifpitfez). O katv xepvif vu tjesi.

jvvq://xxx.yfeztvugsiifun.dun/
Muwi ov!!
 
Podi tonqmi tovi. Duphsevamevoupt!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom