The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I Lost 12 Pounds in 2 Weeks by Only Increasing my Water Intake

Lex Love

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
May 21, 2019
Let me start by confessing I had no intentions of trying to lose any weight. Honestly, I'm a naturally trim guy and nobody would have suggested I go on a diet. I did however go from 2 years of manual labor to 2 years of office work and had gained about 15 pounds in the process. Once again, I was still pretty trim and the extra weight didn't really bother me.

BUT, holy hell, water intake has been shockingly effective at improving my overall health. I initially started increasing my water because I was feeling sleepy and every article I could find on sleepiness issues suggested drinking more water. I have always known I don't drink enough water and knew my workload was going to increase because of entrepreneurial endeavors. Literally changed nothing else about my lifestyle and I'm already almost back to my pre-office weight.

I have a big 74oz water jug I take with me to work. I drink about a third of it before work and fill it back up bringing it up to 100oz. Adding coffee and tea (yes these do count) and the occasional extra glass I'm at about 130-140 oz, the suggested amount for a guy my size (6ft. 2, now down 190lbs).

Other than the surprising weight loss, I have also noticed the following:
- Increased energy and alertness (my main goal, so check)
- Healthier cravings
- Way better digestion (don't wanna go into too much detail, but my trips to the toilet are much shorter)
- And maybe even better emotional health (harder to gauge)
- Better skin (less acne)

Honestly didn't even know I was signing up for this. And for some reason this one change makes me motivated to improve my health in other areas.

For anyone looking for a very cheap and extremely simple way to better their health, this is about as easy as it gets.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.