G
GuestUser8117
Guest
I had a F*cking car accident today. My second accident this year. My neck is hurt. My head banged violently against the steering wheel. Damn. The guy behind me had a momentary loss of focus and hit me at 100 mph. The little girl in the car in front of me had got all the impact. Her head was hurt. I thought there where dead people. But luckily, everyone is pretty okay.
That's when you realize that life is very fragile. Think about that. What if you work so hard to buy a lamborghini only to have a car accident and get paralyzed for example, or can't walk for the rest of your life. All your efforts gone in 3 seconds. Not sure I want that.
Thanks but I think I will take the bus in the future.
That's when you realize that life is very fragile. Think about that. What if you work so hard to buy a lamborghini only to have a car accident and get paralyzed for example, or can't walk for the rest of your life. All your efforts gone in 3 seconds. Not sure I want that.
Thanks but I think I will take the bus in the future.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
