- Joined
- Jul 14, 2011
- Messages
- 310
Rep Bank
$665
$665
User Power: 40%
Ok, I might or might not be, but just wanted to write an interesting title. (although my Adwords CTRs of .07% might qualify me...) 
Anyway, this is kind of a shot in the dark, but are there any experienced PPC guys in here who could take a quick look at my campaigns (Adwords and Adcenter) and tell me where I might be going wrong?
Adwords is probably the most frustrating thing I have EVER had to deal with and I've completely run out of patience with them. I can provide more detail/background info if necessary.
Thanks in advance.
Anyway, this is kind of a shot in the dark, but are there any experienced PPC guys in here who could take a quick look at my campaigns (Adwords and Adcenter) and tell me where I might be going wrong?
Adwords is probably the most frustrating thing I have EVER had to deal with and I've completely run out of patience with them. I can provide more detail/background info if necessary.
Thanks in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
