The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am 26 years old and tired of my job.

huangdi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 31, 2018
Belgium
Im 26 years living in Belgium near the Dutch border. Started in the military being a Marine and a scout at the infantry. After 4 years I was tired of lying in the bushes like an absent person and decided to work in the office.

I became more and more depressed during office work, every day the same from Monday to Friday. The weekends were also messy. On Sunday a football match and the next day I was able to work as a slave again.

I start reading the fastlane millionaire and think and grow rich, it got me inspired. I told my self to make something of my life instead of rotting away at the office for a boss.

But I just do not know with which products or services I want to start my own company. Perhaps I will find out in the course of time or some people can give me tips, the financial means are there.

hopefully I can learn a lot here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Davejemmolly

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Oct 1, 2018
Australia
If I’ve learnt anything, I’ve learnt this.

There is no list!

There is no magic bullet, or a spectacular catch all, sure fire product that will part the sea of mediocrity and deliver you to promised land.

Because even better than that, the answer is everywhere!!

Opportunity for a Fastlane existence lives in every facet of your life. Every single thing that irks you is a problem, and within that problem is an opportunity.

Once you tune your mind to the problems, you’ll see opportunities everywhere.

Be wary though, a lot of opportunities are disguised as bloody hard work!

Good luck searching!

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
Hi! Maybe you could look for not-solved problems at you work, and work on it the 8 hours you're not sleeping nor working your job. If you readed TMF then you got some tips, that "expresions" of people like "this sucks", and all that stuff.
Good luck, and remember, oportunities are everywhere, I'm looking for mine too ;)

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Welcome to the forums !

Listen to people around you. Let them do the talking. Most often than not, everyone has ideas that they will discuss but never execute.

Try to find the idea that helps people. If you can help people, and a lot of them, money will come with it. If you listen carefully, there's probably a few gold nuggets that passed by in your daily chat with colleagues.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like your military background will be an asset - not likely you'll struggle with discipline.

I'd recommend you read Unscripted . It talks a little more about how to find products to sell. It really fleshes out the CENTS framework in a way that I think will benefit you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...