The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Howdy Y'all.

Jared Berry

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Jul 21, 2017
Mandeville, LA
Hi my name is Jared Berry and I'm the founding owner of Crawlfish SEM, LLC a Search Engine Marketing company.

I've just launched my new company this past May and I discovered this forum as a result of listening for podcasts from AdWords master and big Fastlane contributor, Andy Black. I truly want to thank him for all of his inspiring and insightful posts, podcasts, and videos.

I entitled this post Howdy Y'all because I'm thinking of my entrepreneurial father who has a southern accent. People in other parts of the country often looked down on him because of his southern accent. Sometimes assuming that he we just a stupid simple southerner. I will never forget his ability to turn what some would consider a disadvantage into an advantage either impressing unsuspecting clients or outmaneuvering a competitor who took him for granted.
It's always critical in business to know yourself and to know the environment around you. If you operate with that awareness you can exploit your weaknesses and strengths to put yourself in the best possible position going forward.

I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

All the best and God bless,
Jared

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...