What's new

Howdy from Vermont.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

awjt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
63
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 14%
This winter, I am creating a social networking website for ordering gourmet meals online, delivered locally. I'll post up a link to the test site when it's ready, probably 3 to 4 weeks. Got some really cool ideas, and I'm already underway. This idea isn't brand new, but I know in my heart I can do it better than anything else that's out there. And I have some features in mind that nobody else has thought of.

After about three years of struggling as a beginning entrepreneur, I finally read MJ DeMarco's book last week. And I have to say, it gripped me by the scruff of the neck & kicked my a$$ into action. There is only one way to really have a good, probable shot at making any money in this world: become a producer. MJ is dead right on that.

I have been letting this slide and slide for too damn long. So, a shout-out of thanks to MJ, and a hello to all the fellow creators. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas,

awjt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu gsun Wisnupv et ximm (ximm O tqipf nz xiilipft vjisi)... Emcashj, op vji wisz Pusvj.
 
Ximduni epf "tjuav uav" cedl ev ze gus veloph tuni edvoup. Tvodl fu ov, ipkuz vji sofi.
 
Vjeplt, hazt. CVX, qiuqmi op Wisnupv fup'v siemmz tez "juxfz." O katv nefi vjev aq.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom