The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Never Give Up On Becoming Entrepreneur

Avus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
That's a great infographic.

Thanks

Yankee427

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 17, 2011
NJ
Using the Michael Jordan 300 important shots missed reasoning, Wayne Gretzky who was the greatest hockey player of all time had a quote.

He said you miss 100% of the shots you never take.

markkedle

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 4, 2013
New York
Becoming an entrepreneur is a kind of risk but it should be calculated.As we know that" more risk then more profit".The risk should be taken but with all the information and current situation of the market trends.

designs lawyers

Avus

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 18, 2013
Here is another great motivator. I'm sure a lot of you already read this interview, but if not it is VERY motivating. Basically went from a million + in debt to digging himself out of that hole.

Secret to Success - Neil Patel | Secret Entourage

So inspirational

ManWithABeard

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Dec 28, 2010
Florida
I had to go ahead and save that to my desktop, to remind myself why I still am an entrepreneur, even after a failed business.

Kind of wished it would have had the part about patience. Many of entrepreneurs, myself as well at times, get a bit of anxious and tend to rush things. No need to rush, we know we're going to get there.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.