The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

how to market a product

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Pritesh

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 18, 2020
That's a very broad question. I'd suggest first searching online for how to market a product and then posting here with what you tried so far.
Without knowing a thing about your product, anyone giving you advice on how to market is just lying, so your best best to consume resources online and see which of them might be a good fit for your business and then start implementing.
Your other option is to make a more detailed post about your product, its features, target audience, etc and then maybe we can help you out better.

Last edited:

firstcontact

New Contributor
Feb 12, 2020
Hello,
I would like to sell a product but if i have got trouble with the marketing side of things
can someone help with how to market your product to make your first sale

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sophie_Leonard

Contributor
Dec 26, 2019
UK
I totally agree with Pritesh.
This is a very broad question. Without detailed information regarding your product, business, target audience, etc. it is not possible to give advice. This is because there is no one fits all solution in marketing. You need to design a strategy based on your business and target audience. I think you should share more details regarding your business and products.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Congrats @Bekit ! Are we all supposed to have received a reply now? I hope my app wasn't missed :(
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
After going through this thread, I believe the biggest fear of people on the fence is all about...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock