I set a goal of choosing an idea and running with it, I was meant to choose 30th of June. I couldn't choose, and then got really sick for 3 weeks... I completely lost all drive and momentum :nonod: I am really disappointed in myself for not staying focused.
But I am back to the boards to help get my drive going again. When I was reading them regularly I felt very motivated and like I was gaining momentum. However as we all know an idea is only as good as how it is executed.
So tell me, how do you get back the mojo after you lose it for a little while?
But I am back to the boards to help get my drive going again. When I was reading them regularly I felt very motivated and like I was gaining momentum. However as we all know an idea is only as good as how it is executed.
So tell me, how do you get back the mojo after you lose it for a little while?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
