The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to generate Warm Leads B2C Sales

dompie85

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 16, 2015
Houston, Texas
I am still learning to perfect this, but I would like to share what I have learned in the past few months when it comes to generating warm leads. In my case, new businesses, which will most likely need a security camera system.

• Know your area- Find out what shopping plazas have vacant spaces, get the leasers information. Keep an eye out, businesses will eventually move in to that space.
  • Network- Similar to the point above. Get to know who is who. Get yourself known. Help people. Join organizations.
  • Search for your leads- There are many websites which provide you new business information. You can purchase these lists.
  • Target Market- Those sites along with the market you wish to cater to will filter out the businesses not interested in what you are offering.
  • SIC Codes, Zip Codes, Area Codes- Get to know them! This helped me A LOT when it came to targeting new businesses
  • Smile and Dial- Use those leads!!
  • Cold Drop-ins from your leads list- very effective. Closed a few sales this month doing this.
  • Referrals- Your prospect might say no to your sale. See if they know anybody that may need your service.
  • Don't let no stop your flow- People will tell you no.... get over it!
  • Repeat- over and over and over again
  • ABC- Always Be Closing... Turn those leads into sales.
  • Redefine- Keep track of your results, see what works and what doesn't, and mold it!
The results I have been getting from this are effective but far from where I want them to be. I am still molding everything. Hope this helps some of you who are struggling with sales. I was, but now I am moving forward. Eat, Sleep, Grind, Repeat!

I'd love to hear some other results and/or algorithm you may have with generating your warm leads.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dompie85

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 16, 2015
Houston, Texas
I forgot to mention, MAKE A FEW SCRIPTS!!! AND KNOW THEM!!
one for your cold calls, one for the answering machines, one for the call-back, one for the gatekeepers (Secretaries), one for the person in charge, one for your warm leads, one for your drop-ins, one for your closing. A script for every possible response, for your yes's, I don't know's, and Maybe's! Without this, you are burning yourself and your leads! You cannot afford hiccups! Have an answer and solution for everything a customer throws your way!

Smile and Dial ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.