The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Be A Successful Businessman – 50 Rules Of Entrepreneurship Only The Rich And Ruthless

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

contract

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 29, 2013

Mosfet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jan 30, 2016
My apologies for being rude, but this looks like somebody spent 10 years reading self-help and watching inspirational videos, but their life wasn't going anywhere... Eventually though they "pulled the trigger" and "just did it"! With the help of a moderate overdose of caffeine, amphetamines and modafinil all at the same time, they compiled the entirety of self-help cliches that have ever existed in the history of this planet. All in one comprehensive list!

I suppose if anybody ever has any problems in life they can just quickly spend 10 hours reading through these rules and then kill them selves.

contract

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 29, 2013
I suppose if anybody ever has any problems in life they can just quickly spend 10 hours reading through these rules and then kill them selves.

You:

Anyway, you figure it out. I am not doing this, because it's well over my head. I need to find something to pay my rent first.

Sigh...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

contract

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 29, 2013
Isn't that the summary from the back of Dan Pena's book?

Dan has been a major influence in my life!

To all the guys that have been/and are successful, they know the reality. The rules haven't changed; lots of men today either forget them or ignore them because being told it's their fault their a failure, is well, not what they want to hear. If anything, this guide is a reminder to be mentally disciplined. Something 99% of this world refuses to do.

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
The first one -- "There’s only work – life – choices. All of which have consequences. Birthdays, holidays anniversaries, etc. are for poor people." LOL what a load of shit.

Number 2 is a lie as well.

I feel bad for the people who are not successful and take this as gospel. You can't get those years back after your parents die to spend a holiday with them.

contract

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 29, 2013
The first one -- "There’s only work – life – choices. All of which have consequences. Birthdays, holidays anniversaries, etc. are for poor people." LOL what a load of shit.

Number 2 is a lie as well.

I feel bad for the people who are not successful and take this as gospel. You can't get those years back after your parents die to spend a holiday with them.

The only lies are the ones your telling yourself.

If you want to tell an investor you can't meet them because "it's your birthday", super success is NOT for you. It's not about being polite, it's about being mentally disciplined.

Successful people ALL have one thing in common: FOCUS. You can't focus on your goals when you're going out to bar, drinking/farting all night with a bunch of LOSERS!

I never said family wasn't important, nor that you should just disregard them entirely from your life because you missed a holiday.

Again, super success is not for everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AustinS28

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Sep 25, 2014
Manhattan, NY
The only lies are the ones your telling yourself.

If you want to tell an investor you can't meet them because "it's your birthday", super success is NOT for you. It's not about being polite, it's about being mentally disciplined.

Successful people ALL have one thing in common: FOCUS. You can't focus on your goals when you're going out to bar, drinking/farting all night with a bunch of LOSERS!

I never said family wasn't important, nor that you should just disregard them entirely from your life because you missed a holiday.

Again, super success is not for everyone.

Successful people are absolutely focused, nobody is disagreeing.

It's the negative connotation this article puts on having a family, friends which I cannot disagree with more. It's just not true. If you can't handle it thats on you.

Hanging out with friends doesn't mean getting hammered or doing drugs. Why is it always an extreme with these articles? Again if you don't possess the self control to have friends and have a visit with them without drinking or putting drugs up your nose, that's on you.

Live as you want though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.