The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How does Limos.com work

Tanner Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 25, 2020
United States
Just finished reading The millionaire fastlane . My business idea was to have drivers for my company just like how MJ has limo drivers that work for him. How would I get drivers to drive for my gas delivery company? I wanted to make a website like MJ's that when someone wants to use it they get a driver that can drive to their house and fill up their car with gas. I didn't know how I would get drivers and if I would have to make all the trucks that deliver gas or if I could use a 3rd party truck company and just hire drivers through my website?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Unless you want your drivers to waste so much time filling cans of gas, you'll have to get fuel trucks with regular hoses to fill cars. That most like means dangerous/hazardous products licence because of the amount of gas you're moving around.

It doesn't mean you cannot start small, I just want you to think about the next step.

How to get drivers ? Hire them.

How to hire them ? How do you find a job ? Just offer a job instead of looking for one...

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Sounds like a bad idea.... don't know who would buy gas filling services, gas stations have full service ya know?

Tanner Lewis

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 25, 2020
United States
Unless you want your drivers to waste so much time filling cans of gas, you'll have to get fuel trucks with regular hoses to fill cars. That most like means dangerous/hazardous products licence because of the amount of gas you're moving around.

It doesn't mean you cannot start small, I just want you to think about the next step.

How to get drivers ? Hire them.

How to hire them ? How do you find a job ? Just offer a job instead of looking for one...

Thanks for the fast reply.
Sounds like a bad idea.... don't know who would buy gas filling services, gas stations have full service ya know?
What about a company like DoorDash that has someone deliver you food. Someone can come to your house and fill up your car. I make an app that anyone 18+ can sign up for. The driver goes to fill up gas canister's and then drives to the house and fills up the car for a small fee?

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

What about a company like DoorDash that has someone deliver you food. Someone can come to your house and fill up your car. I make an app that anyone 18+ can sign up for. The driver goes to fill up gas canister's and then drives to the house and fills up the car for a small fee?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

3tB9gej.png

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How Does Limos.Com Work

I have no idea, the last time I had any impact with that company Bush Sr. was president and you weren't born. I doubt anything I did 20 years ago is relevant today.

Move to Landfill.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
For your title heading:
You can go to limos.com. Right click on your mouse. Click on Inspect. The code of the website will come up in which case you can put your mouse over the code and it will highlight a section of the website. You can copy and paste the code onto an app such as Brackets or Atomic and mess around with it. But don't copy the exact code because you will probably get sued and lose lots of money on paying lawyers.
(In which case the lawyers are getting rich off of you and you are now indebted to them)

For the paragraph:
The closest thing I can think of is in the state of Oregon, by law, the gas attendant has to go outside and fill up your gas tank whenever you go to a gas station. But I kep seeing electric vehicle chargers popping up everywhere so I'm not sure how long gas stations will last.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012

Last edited:

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Just finished reading The millionaire fastlane . My business idea was to have drivers for my company just like how MJ has limo drivers that work for him. How would I get drivers to drive for my gas delivery company? I wanted to make a website like MJ's that when someone wants to use it they get a driver that can drive to their house and fill up their car with gas. I didn't know how I would get drivers and if I would have to make all the trucks that deliver gas or if I could use a 3rd party truck company and just hire drivers through my website?

I think its a good idea.

Imagine you're stuck in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing wrong with your car or truck, it's just out of gas.

It would be very useful if there was an app or website that you could use and order $50 worth of petrol to come in a jelly can or two. Just need enough fuel to get you to the next town or gas station.

You can charge a premium and earn a nice commission and the people on motorcycles driving out to deliver the fuel would get 50% of that commission or something.

It's a painful & urgent problem that people would pay a small premium to solve - especially if the alternative is to subscribe to AAA or something like that for 5x the price when all you really need is a "pay as you go" service to solve your immediate gas shortage problem.

1.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.