The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you calculate CPA in a service industry?

zachonaboat

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2013
East Coast
I am resuming my Google Adwords campaigns, and would like to figure out my CPA per a sale. My problem is I am not selling widgets, but a service at an hourly rate. So if I make a sale today, it could range from $20 to $200,000. I am seeking advice on how to correctly come up with some sort of CPA on a lead that comes in from GA. I know I could count the CPA as how much it took for me to spend, get a lead from GA, close sale, then calculate the cost there. But I am seeking a true CPA in the service industry. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
With a service industry you want to look at the average sale price of the service. Since there are often opportunities to upsell and make much higher sale numbers depending upon each individual job, you can't be but SO precise.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.