I'm starting this thread to hear your stories. And I have a list of questions. Some will apply and others won't. It's just a jumping-off point...
At what point did you know that you were going to start over?
Did you make that decision willingly or did you feel forced?
Was it in response to a failure or were there other factors?
Were you hopeful for your success in your new start-up?
How did you factor in any past successes and/or failures?
Did you feel like you were building on your past experiences and expertise?
Were the planning and the steps in the process easier for the new start-up?
How did you feel along the way?
As you moved forward, did your feelings toward your past ventures change?
Also, did your feelings about the current start-up evolve over time?
I've had to start over multiple times. I can say that today I can go through the process faster and more efficiently. I have a history of experiences on which I can build. I also know much quicker when I'm getting into trouble. Everything must pass the "smell test" and be vetted before I get involved.
What are your experiences?
At what point did you know that you were going to start over?
Did you make that decision willingly or did you feel forced?
Was it in response to a failure or were there other factors?
Were you hopeful for your success in your new start-up?
How did you factor in any past successes and/or failures?
Did you feel like you were building on your past experiences and expertise?
Were the planning and the steps in the process easier for the new start-up?
How did you feel along the way?
As you moved forward, did your feelings toward your past ventures change?
Also, did your feelings about the current start-up evolve over time?
I've had to start over multiple times. I can say that today I can go through the process faster and more efficiently. I have a history of experiences on which I can build. I also know much quicker when I'm getting into trouble. Everything must pass the "smell test" and be vetted before I get involved.
What are your experiences?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
