The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How can we promote this brand?

Marketing, social media, advertising

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
After the dispute with organo, we renamed as "organos" now we are planning for direct deliver to consumers.we thought about taking orders with WhatsApp.
For brand awareness, we are planning to distribute flyers to selectedareas.

Is there any better way to market our products?
What is your suggestion?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Are you sure that this doesn't still infringe the trademark? I'm pretty sure if I started a drink called Cokes the Coca-Cola company would squash me like a fly.

As far as promo is concerned, what about a pop up market stall. Do you have a farmer's market near you? Or perhaps you could do it as a standalone. Or even try some venues that you wouldn't usually think of, maybe even talk to some local schools whereby you do something that involves kids, teachers and parents.

The WhatsApp group is a good idea, you could post recipes and such to it, however you have to keep it on point and free of spam, or people will leave.

Then of course there is online stuff, but that depends on what your website's like and how geared up you are to take advantage of that.

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
Are you sure that this doesn't still infringe the trademark? I'm pretty sure if I started a drink called Cokes the Coca-Cola company would squash me like a fly.
I'm pretty much sure that there will be no more headache with the 'trademark issue'.

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
As far as promo is concerned, what about a pop up a market stall. Do you have a farmer's market near you? Or perhaps you could do it as a standalone. Or even try some venues that you wouldn't usually think of, maybe even talk to some local schools whereby you do something that involves kids, teachers and parents.
Thanks for the suggestion.
We have a totally different idea.
We are planning to give essential commodities as a monthly subscription to there home.

So what differentiates us from other competitors is that we are providing organic and unadulterated food.
The barrier for entry is high because we produce it ourself.

The only issue is that we haven't marketed our products. So for marketing We are also planning to give flyers for promotion before collecting orders from customers.

Boychamp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jun 13, 2019
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
It's a little hard for me to say because I don't entirely know what your product is or how you're really selling it (online, in person, etc).

But I'm always a strong proponent of paid social. Sounds like you're in a local area: hitting it hard with Facebook & Instagram ads to the local areas you want to sell is always a good idea.

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
What state are you in? Also how many acres do you grow your food on?

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Hit up Farmer's Markets and other fairs and events that will draw in your target market(s).

Galacticum

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Nov 3, 2019
The only issue is that we haven't marketed our products.

That's your biggest issue! The food industry is cut-throat. Slim margins and high competition.

With that being said you are much better off with @Roli 's suggestion. Handing out free samples will definitely get your more interested shoppers than just handing out a piece of paper that will land in the trash can 3 seconds later.

Out of all the marketing ideas (for your business) that pop up in my head, flyers are the last one tbh.

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
But I'm always a strong proponent of paid social. Sounds like you're in a local area: hitting it hard with Facebook & Instagram ads to the local areas you want to sell is always a good idea
I am also thinking about promoting on social media targeting local areas.
Thanks for the idea

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
That's your biggest issue! The food industry is cut-throat. Slim margins and high competition.
The food industry is very competitive
But people are willing to pay a high price for organic products that may help is to separate and avoid competition.

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
Handing out free samples will definitely get your more interested shoppers than just handing out a piece of paper that will land in the trash can 3 seconds later.
That's a great idea what about giving out flyers along with samples

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.