Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MINDSET RANT How can an 18 year old wantrepreneur turn $1000 into a million dollars?

Anything related to matters of the mind

pfar54

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
10%
That is why i began reading all these books and trying to learn as much as i can. To create some value in myself that i can offer to others or use to create tangible value. Figured copy and web-design would be of value to someone.

My next step is clear..who is in need of these? How will i find them? What will i do to penetrate the market? etc.

Website design can definitely be of value to someone, but it takes a decent amount of time to learn the valuable parts of it. Learning HTML and CSS are great, but you won't be able to go anywhere with that. You need to know HTML, CSS, and Javascript to do any sort of basic website design. The money comes in on the server side (PHP, C#, Java, etc) and how effect/efficient you can make it.

Partially through TMF , I started learning coding and I am definitely glad I did. I have not put what I have learned yet into business practice and marketed any of it, but if you have the right idea and there is a need, you will be up all night every night coding away and watching it come to life.

I wish you luck.

McLaurin

New Contributor
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
100%
Forget about CSS and HTML. It will make you a living, but in most cases won't make you a fortune. CSS and HTML are pretty much standard languages known by a lot of people. Find something that people worry about or have problems with and create something that will help them. That way you would be able to make a lot of money. But... Money should never be the drive if you want to become an entrepreneur.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.