- Joined
- Jun 18, 2011
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$90
$90
Hello from Wisconsin, everyone! I finished reading the book a while back, and the content really rang true for me, in a way that no other book on making money has so far. I had been clued in that there was more to life than just having a 'job' for quite some time now; there was an article I read called "10 reasons to never get a job" and since then I had kinda been woken up to the 'Matrix' (so-to-speak). The first 1/3rd of this book was that article to the power of 10, and the rest was just as informative as the first 33 %.
And it came at a good time. As far as where I'm at right now, my situation could be better a lot better... Without a lot of 'woe-poor-me's', (I see you dont allow negative self talk here... my girlfriend doesnt allow that either :smxB: ) Ill sum it up. Im going on 27 and Im still living with my folks. I tried living on my own for a number of years but moved back when it got tough. I have a slooooowlane job that just barely pays more than what I need to keep going. I have a college degree I haven't been able to get any use out of. I'm looking to change this!
Ive ignored it long enough, and have had a LOT of negative beliefs about money for a lot of years, but Im moving on from that. Getting some indepence, moving out, afforing an operation for my mother, starting up my DJing/lighting side business, being able to travel... money would give the freedom to do and afford all those things.
So thats why I'm here! To turn things around, maybe catch an idea from somewhere, or figure out how to expand my ideas, and get on a path to being my own man.
Random bit about me: That avatar image is a SMV 1000 audio/video mixer. It sells for $7000 and is pretty much the Lamborghini of DJ mixers. Very few have one... maybe someday Ill be one of the few. :smug2:
And it came at a good time. As far as where I'm at right now, my situation could be better a lot better... Without a lot of 'woe-poor-me's', (I see you dont allow negative self talk here... my girlfriend doesnt allow that either :smxB: ) Ill sum it up. Im going on 27 and Im still living with my folks. I tried living on my own for a number of years but moved back when it got tough. I have a slooooowlane job that just barely pays more than what I need to keep going. I have a college degree I haven't been able to get any use out of. I'm looking to change this!
Ive ignored it long enough, and have had a LOT of negative beliefs about money for a lot of years, but Im moving on from that. Getting some indepence, moving out, afforing an operation for my mother, starting up my DJing/lighting side business, being able to travel... money would give the freedom to do and afford all those things.
So thats why I'm here! To turn things around, maybe catch an idea from somewhere, or figure out how to expand my ideas, and get on a path to being my own man.
Random bit about me: That avatar image is a SMV 1000 audio/video mixer. It sells for $7000 and is pretty much the Lamborghini of DJ mixers. Very few have one... maybe someday Ill be one of the few. :smug2:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
