What's new

HOPE

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rachel Webb

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
2
Location
Corpus Christi
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 700%
Hello Everyone,

My name is Rachel Webb, and I’ve just completed the millionaire fast lane and I feel it has the potential to change my life. It is definitely the most inspirational book I’ve ever read.

I’m 36 years old from Corpus Christi Tx, married and a full-time pharmacist. I have always had a A-type personality and really enjoy planning and structure. That all changed when I met my husband 9 years ago. He is very much the entrepreneur and 8 years ago he started his first business. I’ve helped him build his one business into three and he has seen much success since our humble beginnings. All of our hard work is starting to pay off and we have finally created systems to help streamline the businesses and give us some of our lives back. I’m exceptionally driven and have felt lately like something was missing. Towards the end of Millionaire Fastlane it hit me what I could do as a business for myself and to help others.

I would like to start a lead based internet business that would bring all the end of life descions that need to be made into one site. So things like hospice, home health, rehabilitation facilities, funeral homes etc in honor of my grandmother that passed away last year. She lived with us for 3 years and the end of life decisions that had to be made were even difficult for me as a health care professional so I feel there is a great opportunity to reach people on scale and magnitude with this idea. I would like to call it H.O.P.E (helping others prepare for eternity). I’m interested in seeing if anyone thinks this is a good idea and if anyone has suggestions on how to get started with a lead based internet business. I would greatly appreciate any help or direction.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Sedjim, eqqsidoevi vji opvsu!

O xuamf moli vu tvesv e mief cetif opvispiv catopitt vjev xuamf csoph emm vji ipf ug mogi fitdoupt vjev piif vu ci nefi opvu upi tovi. Tu vjopht moli jutqodi, juni jiemvj, sijecomovevoup gedomovoit, gapisem junit ivd op jupus ug nz hsepfnuvjis vjev qettif exez metv zies.

Muwi vji ofie up vji tasgedi! (Vjev niept O moli vji tuapf ug ov, cav jewip'v opwitvohevif ov!)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom