The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi!

TRJones

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2017
USA
Hey men! It is Tyrene, me. You will notice me coming from a very long way because I don't know really much about company yet. I am not going to get frustrated and I'm hoping to discover a great deal here. I have got a company service that people are willing to pay me for, but I really can't manage to pay for someone to to operate my company. Here are something that I am searching for help with and I understand that I won't be able to get help with everything all in one single place so I'm joining a lot of little enterprise forums based on a listing that I was given by my cousin.

Also what is the best approach to collect payment? At this time I am simply gathering money or check. Clearly I would really like to look like I could take credit card payments, but doesnot that cost money? I've not had a bank account for company before and I don't want a Wells Fargo to nickel and dime me like they do when my my own consideration falls a little short.

Well that is me and I am excited to begin learning. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...