- Joined
- Nov 1, 2021
- Messages
- 38
Rep Bank
$295
$295
User Power: 76%
It's been a while i am lurking around here. So i thought of introducing myself. Excuse My english if there is any mistake. My name is Rahil and I am basically from India. First let me Thank to MJ and other forum members who are so supportive and helpful to aspiring entrepreneurs! You are doing a wonderful job.
It's been like 3 years I graduated from college and wondering what should I do with my life. After graduation I felt like doing something out of my life instead of corporate jobs as like most people. It was before 2 years I partnered with a guy for a small venture and he was really a fraud who got my money and left. After that I was like in an infinity loop doing some odd jobs and feels really stuck in life. Some nights I cried a lot depressed while thinking about my parents. Cz they invested their life in me. And i feel like a failure can't do anything for them. Finally I got some understanding that my Beliefs and mindset are really holding me back. I already had so many FTE moment. Still I feel inside of this feeling of not good enough and fear of failure. I ve read similar stories here and I am really going to put forward and going to change my life. Mj books and this forum gave me a new sense of direction. I wanted to connect with people here and wanted to make some valuable friendship
It's been like 3 years I graduated from college and wondering what should I do with my life. After graduation I felt like doing something out of my life instead of corporate jobs as like most people. It was before 2 years I partnered with a guy for a small venture and he was really a fraud who got my money and left. After that I was like in an infinity loop doing some odd jobs and feels really stuck in life. Some nights I cried a lot depressed while thinking about my parents. Cz they invested their life in me. And i feel like a failure can't do anything for them. Finally I got some understanding that my Beliefs and mindset are really holding me back. I already had so many FTE moment. Still I feel inside of this feeling of not good enough and fear of failure. I ve read similar stories here and I am really going to put forward and going to change my life. Mj books and this forum gave me a new sense of direction. I wanted to connect with people here and wanted to make some valuable friendship
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
