The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi I am new and looking to get out of the rat race

JamesDean

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Feb 28, 2008
Hello my name is Jamie, I am 22 years old and from Nova Scotia Canada. I have been interested in economics and finnancial literacy since i was 16 did not really go heavy into to it until i was 20 but i have been trying to learn as much as i can. I would literally go to the book store and bring home books and books. I think i may have way over 20 by now if its not that much i am surprised. I have tried to learn everything from Real estate - paper assets - mind power (such as described in Think and Grow Rich) But one thing hit me i can have all this knowledge but if i do not apply it it is the same as not having it at all. So i am setting a goal today in writting on this forum. To set a plan in order to get out of the Rat race and i am hoping we all can strive together. Thanks to all of you in advance and let all your goals be achieved!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
So i am setting a goal today in writting on this forum. To set a plan in order to get out of the Rat race

Planning and Goal Setting are better than reading, but not all that much.

Doing is best.

Call three Realtors tonight.

Go online and download financials on three companies (www.bigcharts.com).

Open a discussion on 2-3 forums on why people feel SFH's are the best to start with.

As the great Les Gee taught a bunch of us a couple years ago...trying doesn't count -- doing does.

Now get to work!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Jaime and good luck to ya.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...