The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi from Scotland/Spain

Calvert79

Contributor
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
Hey, I'm Emma.

I'm from Scotland (but I live in Spain for the majority of the year).

I kind of started arse for tit and read Tony Robbins unshakeable about three weeks ago. Quickly followed by Money: master the game and another seven financial independence books.

After implementing what I thought was my plan A for financial independence I stumbled across the millionaire fast lane on my kindle suggestions.

I devoured that book in two days followed quickly by unscripted and have obviously realised that what I thought was my plan A is very much a Plan B.

I do have an idea for a business (sex toy-related). I'm doing market research at the moment but finding myself very much in the place where I don't believe that little old me could actually bring this invention to life so I figured I would join the forum and see what other people are up to and how they are making these things happen!

Looking forward to getting involved in the forum!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RazorCut

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Welcome Emma,

You've found the perfect place to hang out AND you have come with a product in mind which for many new here is their major stumbling block that can take them a looooong long time to figure out.

You my friend are already at the races. :cool:

I'm doing market research at the moment but finding myself very much in the place where I don't believe that little old me could actually bring this invention to life
It's about process, building confidence and not fearing failure. Enjoy the journey, you are in good company.

believe-in-yourself.jpg

Davejemmolly

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 1, 2018
Australia
If all else fails, make a dodgy website selling your new product, and take payment.

Then post them a letter saying you've sold out and enclose cheque made out to the purchaser from 'Emma's kinky sex toy shop'.

They'll never cash the refund cheque, and you keep the money!
Voila!

OP
OP
Calvert79

Calvert79

Contributor
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
Welcome Emma,

You've found the perfect place to hang out AND you have come with a product in mind which for many new here is their major stumbling block that can take them a looooong long time to figure out.

You my friend are already at the races. :cool:

It's about process, building confidence and not fearing failure. Enjoy the journey, you are in good company.

View attachment 22503
Cheers! I guess it's easier I have an idea. But ideas are a dime a dozen, right?

Appreciate the welcome.
If all else fails, make a dodgy website selling your new product, and take payment.

Then post them a letter saying you've sold out and enclose cheque made out to the purchaser from 'Emma's kinky sex toy shop'.

They'll never cash the refund cheque, and you keep the money!
Voila!
Haha genius!

I'm kinda going down that line already (website). I'm just doing that usual 'shit-my-pants-incase-someone-steals-my-design' thing

lowtek

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hey, I'm Emma.

I'm from Scotland (but I live in Spain for the majority of the year).

I kind of started arse for tit and read Tony Robbins unshakeable about three weeks ago. Quickly followed by Money: master the game and another seven financial independence books.

After implementing what I thought was my plan A for financial independence I stumbled across the millionaire fast lane on my kindle suggestions.

I devoured that book in two days followed quickly by unscripted and have obviously realised that what I thought was my plan A is very much a Plan B.

I do have an idea for a business (sex toy-related). I'm doing market research at the moment but finding myself very much in the place where I don't believe that little old me could actually bring this invention to life so I figured I would join the forum and see what other people are up to and how they are making these things happen!

Looking forward to getting involved in the forum!
Welcome Emma.

Fun fact, when I started out doing AdWords management I linked up with a client selling an adult toy. More like a harness than .... what people typically associate with the class of objects.

Naturally, the imagery we could show on the landing pages was quite limited, and I found myself calling into Google support trying to get the ads approved.... That was quite awkward explaining to the help center in India what the product was.

Believe me when I say that if that guy can pull off selling such a product, so can you.

I look forward to your success.

OP
OP
Calvert79

Calvert79

Contributor
Nov 15, 2018
Glasgow & Malaga
Welcome! And why not?

That belief has you failing before even starting!
Logically there
Welcome Emma.

Fun fact, when I started out doing AdWords management I linked up with a client selling an adult toy. More like a harness than .... what people typically associate with the class of objects.

Naturally, the imagery we could show on the landing pages was quite limited, and I found myself calling into Google support trying to get the ads approved.... That was quite awkward explaining to the help center in India what the product was.

Believe me when I say that if that guy can pull off selling such a product, so can you.

I look forward to your success.
hahaha. That's epic. What an anecdote

bilkar1985

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 4, 2018
Greece
Welcome Emma! I hope the best for you and your invention! Greetings from Greece!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom