What's new

Hi From Geneva, Switzerland

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Richard Essi

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
3
Location
Geneva, Switzerland
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 33%
Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Richard Essi, and I have been a reader of this forum for about 18+ months now. The success stories are simply exhilirating!

I have seen the forum evolve and grow by leaps and bounds, and I think it's time for me to really contribute and be involved in this movement.

I currently live in Geneva, Switzerland. I have however lived in France, Germany, Holland, Scotland, Cameroon, Sierra Leone and the US.

I have been married since 2001 and I have a 3 year old son, and my wife is pregnant with our second child...don't yet know if it's a boy or a girl.

I am 34yrs old and I am originally from Cameroon, Central Africa, and my wife from Burundi (right beside RWANDA).

While in the states I attended Jamestown College in North Dakota for a few terms and DeVry University where I graduated with a BSC. in Telecommunications Management. I attended the Addison campus in Illinois.

I have owned and operated a clothing store selling clothing apparel and accessories. I had accounts with DKNY, Sean Jean, AKADEMIKS, ICE, ROCAWEAR, WILLIE ESCO, PHAT FARM , etc...:blah2::blah2::blah2:


Anyway, I am now mostly interested in Internet related projects. I have dabbled in some Internet E-mini contract futures trading, where I made some money and lost some. I have also gained some interest in Internet Marketing and Internet startups. I am also an active member of the Warrior forum.:blah2::blah2::blah2:

Today, I work officially as an Engineer for a major bank here in Geneva. On the side I do some motivational speaking and I am also working on an Internet startup that I will probably talk about in my later posts.

This post is simple introduction. I hope to contribute and participate greatly in this community. Looking forward to making great contacts and friendships too!

:thankyousign:
Regards,

Richard Essi
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Sodjesf! Xux 18+ nupvjt vjev't ciip raovi e xjomi!
:Ximduni:
 
Ximduni Sodjesf. Hmef zua tohpif aq. Juqi zua jeph esuapf e xjomi. :djiist:
 
18 nupvjt! Ov't ecuav voni! mum

Huuf vu jewi zua... dmuvjoph ipfiewust tuapf opvisitvoph. :)
 
Ximduni Sodjesf, cav vji ximduni giimt uavfevif, zua'wi ciip jisi exjomi!! =)
 
Vjeplt hazt! O xomm liiq zua hazt qutvif.

Zua huvve muwi vji dunqepz ug moli-nopfif ipvsiqsipiast!!

Sodjesf
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom