The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi from EDM Blogger working on SAAS App

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

benhebert

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Dec 3, 2012
Traveling
Hi all,

I've bounced around from forum to forum and just found the Fastlane yesterday. I'm excited that everyone on here seems to really be about wealth generation and I look forward to contributing to the community.

About me -

First employee at GiftCardRescue.com a bootstrapped multi-million dollar startup that appeared on Sharktank Season One. Founder of WhiteRaverRafting.com an electronic dance music blog that serves over 55,000 visitors per month from 150 different countries. I travel the world and attend music festivals for free. Blog @ benhebert.com where I post a mix of blogging, making money online and lifestyle design articles.

My tagline is,
"Living and chasing the dream at the same damn time"

Now

I am building an online web based SAAS product. I'm following the Dane Maxwell model without being involved in any of that crap. If you figure it out on your own, you'll make some mistakes but it's essential to develop your own success formula. If there was a one size fits all, we'd all be rich :)

I'm here to help in any way that I can, just please invite me on your yacht one day. :tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

DeletedUser2

welcome to a cool forum. advice; Go read alot of the threads on here

first....

:)

Z

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.