What's new

Hi from EDM Blogger working on SAAS App

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

benhebert

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
242
Location
Traveling
Rep Bank
$1,315
User Power: 234%
Hi all,

I've bounced around from forum to forum and just found the Fastlane yesterday. I'm excited that everyone on here seems to really be about wealth generation and I look forward to contributing to the community.

About me -

First employee at GiftCardRescue.com a bootstrapped multi-million dollar startup that appeared on Sharktank Season One. Founder of WhiteRaverRafting.com an electronic dance music blog that serves over 55,000 visitors per month from 150 different countries. I travel the world and attend music festivals for free. Blog @ benhebert.com where I post a mix of blogging, making money online and lifestyle design articles.

My tagline is,
"Living and chasing the dream at the same damn time"​

Now

I am building an online web based SAAS product. I'm following the Dane Maxwell model without being involved in any of that crap. If you figure it out on your own, you'll make some mistakes but it's essential to develop your own success formula. If there was a one size fits all, we'd all be rich :)

I'm here to help in any way that I can, just please invite me on your yacht one day. :tiphat:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ximduni vu e duum gusan. efwodi; Hu sief emuv ug vji vjsieft up jisi

gostv....

:)



B
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom