Takao
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2019
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 33%
Hi everyone.
I'm 37 years old and from Zutphen, Netherlands.
I personally am a year and a half into building my fastlane business. I have been watching and reading here since November 2018.
Some of the books I bought are
Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
The Art of the Deal and How to get Rich (Donald Trump)
You're Hired (Bill Rancic) --> winner of the apprentice s01 (a very nice read if you ask me)
Loosing My Virginity (Richard Branson)
I just wanted to say thanks to MJ for the inspiring book and to the forum members for sharing so much information.
I'm 37 years old and from Zutphen, Netherlands.
I personally am a year and a half into building my fastlane business. I have been watching and reading here since November 2018.
Some of the books I bought are
Think and Grow Rich (Napoleon Hill)
The Art of the Deal and How to get Rich (Donald Trump)
You're Hired (Bill Rancic) --> winner of the apprentice s01 (a very nice read if you ask me)
Loosing My Virginity (Richard Branson)
I just wanted to say thanks to MJ for the inspiring book and to the forum members for sharing so much information.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
