• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO+ Hi Everyone! Just finished Fastlane & starting Unscripted

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Ash23, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Ash23

Ash23 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $29
    I work in the Travel Industry as an Advisor. I love it, do very well and no, the Travel Advisor did not die with the Internet. They actually have made a big comeback. I specialize in high end luxury travel and help people sort through tons of information on the internet. I have trusted relationships with my suppliers in different countries and I charge a research & planning fee for my services.

The thing is I will never get in the fast lane with this job. Yes I am doing what I love and since starting it I always knew that - but decided at the beginning - I would keep my eyes open to something bigger. Or since reading the book -- lead me into the fast lane. I think after learning this industry better I have found something out of necessity.

Since working in the industry, I have developed a system to work with my clients. The industry itself has limited help for my needs - so I have decided to create it myself. After speaking with other agents/advisors they also are looking for the same thing. This is what led me to this book. The book help me create a plan in my head to figure out the way to take my idea to action.

How am I going to do it? One step at a time! I know very little about writing or developing software but I will find out!!

I actually started making phone calls today to other Advisors to ask what else they needed with this program. Little steps but better than writing a to do list and watching it sit on paper.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.