The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Travel Guru switching lanes!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Ash23

New Contributor
Mar 25, 2019
I work in the Travel Industry as an Advisor. I love it, do very well and no, the Travel Advisor did not die with the Internet. They actually have made a big comeback. I specialize in high end luxury travel and help people sort through tons of information on the internet. I have trusted relationships with my suppliers in different countries and I charge a research & planning fee for my services.

The thing is I will never get in the fast lane with this job. Yes I am doing what I love and since starting it I always knew that - but decided at the beginning - I would keep my eyes open to something bigger. Or since reading the book -- lead me into the fast lane. I think after learning this industry better I have found something out of necessity.

Since working in the industry, I have developed a system to work with my clients. The industry itself has limited help for my needs - so I have decided to create it myself. After speaking with other agents/advisors they also are looking for the same thing. This is what led me to this book. The book help me create a plan in my head to figure out the way to take my idea to action.

How am I going to do it? One step at a time! I know very little about writing or developing software but I will find out!!

I actually started making phone calls today to other Advisors to ask what else they needed with this program. Little steps but better than writing a to do list and watching it sit on paper.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ash23

Ash23

New Contributor
Mar 25, 2019
Welcome to the Forum!

Is there a website where people can book (and rate) travel agents?
Yes, but my focus here in Fastlane is to learn the techniques I need to develop a new service I have been thinking about for several years. That’s why I have purposely have not put that info here. I hope that makes sense :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom