My name is Shahar, just finished reading the book (AMAZING STUFF). I have been an entrepreneur all my life with already a few ventures... still I had not really succeed taking anyone to the Fastlane. After reading the book, everything I learned through my various projects made great sense. I recently decided to jump to the deep water and quite my day job (If you want to shoot, shoot!). My day job was a very good one as I was an international sales account manager in one of the top companies in my country (Israel). My education consists of a bachelor degree in electrical engineering from one of the New York universities.
In any case, nice meeting you all... I feel great energy once I read this book, I know I am on my way and I would like any input, comment, suggestion you may have. I am of course willing to help anyone that asks as well...
Good Luck to us all!
In any case, nice meeting you all... I feel great energy once I read this book, I know I am on my way and I would like any input, comment, suggestion you may have. I am of course willing to help anyone that asks as well...
Good Luck to us all!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
