What's new

Hi Everybody!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Nadd

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
2
Location
Minnesota
Rep Bank
$85
Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. This looks like an awesome board full of intelligent and friendly people and I can't wait to get in on some of the discussions.

My name is Dan, and I just finished The Fast Lane book. Frankly I couldn't put it down, I tried out the sample on Amazon's Kindle page and I bought it immediately. I started reading it while I was doing my boring cardio workout on Friday, and by today (Sunday) I was all the way done. Most of the time I read it while I was in the gym, or at work. As well as some in-between time as well.

I work as a pizza delivery driver, and have been for over 3 years. It pays my bills, but it doesn't make me happy, doesn't give me financial freedom, nor does it give me the life I want. This led me to this forum and the book. I have always wanted to do something with myself, to create something and make something of myself. I want financial freedom, and I don't want to wait 40 years for it to happen. I want to take life by the horns and "get 'er done" as they say.

About 4 years ago I dropped out of college and became seriously addicted to the video game World of Warcraft. This led to an extremely unhealthy lifestyle which in turn increased the size of my belly (I weighed over 320lbs at this point).

About 1 year ago I said enough with that, enough with letting life pass me by while I sit on the couch and watch TV and consume pizza and burgers and whatever else I could get my hands on. I joined a gym and made my first investment in myself by getting a personal trainer. I didn't have any knowledge about anything fitness or nutrition so I hired somebody who did. He helped me through the physical aspect of it and gave me advice when I needed it on nutrition. The rest I learned from hours and hours of reading on the internet and books. This was the start of investing in me, putting me first, and the 3 F's as MJ put in his book. I wouldn't be able to do anything if I didn't have my life, so I solved my Fitness requirement. I lost over 120 pounds, and now I'm a fitness freak.

Here I stand today to learn about financial freedom. I want to create a business that lets me accomplish this, and I want to do it before I'm 60 (actually, 30 would be better, I'm only 24 years old after all). I want to learn everything there is to learn about business and entrepreneurship. I want to work for me, I have a goal and I won't stop until I get there.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O mutv uwis 120 quapft, epf pux O'n e govpitt gsiel.

Duphsevt, vji teni fotdoqmopit gus govpitt esi op vjev ug edraosoph gopepdoem gsiifun.

Zuas opvsu xet exituni epf O vjepl zua gus xsovoph ov. Juqi vu tii zua esuapf Fep!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom