Torreannunziata
PARKED
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2011
- Messages
- 5
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hi all, I am from eastern Europe, been wathichng this forum for some time and just decided to sign in
First of all excuse my english, obviously it is not my mother language..
Reason I found this forum was the book Millionaire fastlane , just finished it few months ago, really inspiring stuff. Originally I wasnt searching for money related book, but since it had extremely positive reviews on amazon, I just thought that I have to try it. Even after reading those reviews I was quite sceptical because of the cheap looking title "millionaire fastlane". But I tried it nonetheless and was greatly surprised how good book it was. It really motivated me to do something and start the execution of my ideas.
My project is still in stage of pre startup, but I hope everything will go fine. Hopefully I will be able to post here my story that ended up as big success
thats for the short introduction:smxF:
First of all excuse my english, obviously it is not my mother language..
Reason I found this forum was the book Millionaire fastlane , just finished it few months ago, really inspiring stuff. Originally I wasnt searching for money related book, but since it had extremely positive reviews on amazon, I just thought that I have to try it. Even after reading those reviews I was quite sceptical because of the cheap looking title "millionaire fastlane". But I tried it nonetheless and was greatly surprised how good book it was. It really motivated me to do something and start the execution of my ideas.
My project is still in stage of pre startup, but I hope everything will go fine. Hopefully I will be able to post here my story that ended up as big success
thats for the short introduction:smxF:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
