JamieD87
New Contributor
Hi Fastlaner's!
My name is Jamie Drew and I come from Glasgow in Scotland.
I'm new here, just finished reading MJ's book today and though it was awesome! So I had to come and join the forum, just so I can enjoy some like mindedness and bounce ideas off of the more experienced folk.
After reading the book I have thought about what my goals are and ultimately I just want to be retired while I am still young enough to enjoy the freedom.
Still working out what to do though. I have no plan and haven't committed to any process, yet.
I have no job at the moment, just benefits... do I need a job to fund my ventures? Still living with the parents etc. bit of a bum to be fair, but I just despise working for the "BOSS".
Anyway that should do it for an intro I think.
If anyone would give me guidance on where to start in here it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jamie D
My name is Jamie Drew and I come from Glasgow in Scotland.
I'm new here, just finished reading MJ's book today and though it was awesome! So I had to come and join the forum, just so I can enjoy some like mindedness and bounce ideas off of the more experienced folk.
After reading the book I have thought about what my goals are and ultimately I just want to be retired while I am still young enough to enjoy the freedom.
Still working out what to do though. I have no plan and haven't committed to any process, yet.
I have no job at the moment, just benefits... do I need a job to fund my ventures? Still living with the parents etc. bit of a bum to be fair, but I just despise working for the "BOSS".
Anyway that should do it for an intro I think.
If anyone would give me guidance on where to start in here it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jamie D
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
