sstone
New Contributor
Hey FastLaners,
Just wanted to introduce myself, the name is Sam and as the title says I'm from Gold Coast, Australia.
This is a great forum, I only discovered it a few days ago and have already gotten some great nuggets of advice and tips, thanks I am looking forward to meeting and learning from you all.
Bit about me, I have been involved with direct sales for the last 12 years in a variety of industries, however most of it has been serving the tourism industry.
A few years ago I dived into the online world, helping local businesses generate leads and sales before shifting gears to focus primary on CPA and affiliate marketing.
If you would like to connect or have any questions about increasing your leads and sales using digital media, let me know. Or if you just want to say hi, I'm cool with that too.
Talk soon
SS
Just wanted to introduce myself, the name is Sam and as the title says I'm from Gold Coast, Australia.
This is a great forum, I only discovered it a few days ago and have already gotten some great nuggets of advice and tips, thanks I am looking forward to meeting and learning from you all.
Bit about me, I have been involved with direct sales for the last 12 years in a variety of industries, however most of it has been serving the tourism industry.
A few years ago I dived into the online world, helping local businesses generate leads and sales before shifting gears to focus primary on CPA and affiliate marketing.
If you would like to connect or have any questions about increasing your leads and sales using digital media, let me know. Or if you just want to say hi, I'm cool with that too.
Talk soon
SS
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
