What's new

Hey guys, I'm Jan

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jan_K

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
12
Location
the Netherlands
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 125%
Hey everyone,

My name is Jan, I am 22 years old and live in the Netherlands.

Just like (I assume) most of you I decided to sign up on this forum after reading the Millionaire Fastlane .
Currectly I have a fulltime job as transportation planner, I live on my own in my appartment however I've always wanted to run a business, so months ago I started to stop acting dumb and start reading much more.

I never really believed or liked school however had to finish my basic education because my parents wanted me to, so I did in 2017. Ever since then I've been working fulltime. However I've always promised myself I wanted to run a succesful business asap instead of working for someone else. Nobody cares about my wishes business wise, and no one should. I just need to find the right idea, the right problem to solve and I believe I can make it work.

Surrounding yourself with like minded individuals is always a good idea so that's why I'm here, and I do look forward to hearing about your stories or possible even getting some tips every now and then!

Hope to speak to you all soon!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Kep!

Nezci vjisi ot tuni coh apsiemotif nesliv op zuas dassipv opfatvsz?
Huuf madl up neloph zuas gostv catopitt. Xi esi jisi vu jimq, liiq up qutvoph zuas qsuhsitt :)
 
Jo csu, ximduni vu vji gusan, liiq huoph epf fup'v muul cedl.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom