Full Time From Home
I've been stalking around the forum and even contributing here and there but never introduced myself. My name is Corey and I'm the founder of AffPortal.com (Internet marketing tools) and partner at PpvPlaybook.com (pro Internet marketers forum).
I started as a .net programmer, learned Internet marketing beginning about 4 yrs ago and developed Affportal 2 yrs ago. I left my 9 to 5 march 2010.
I have a diverse portfolio of products I sell online and currently I'm in the HARD WORKING stage of the fast lane.
Glad to be here... I found the forum while reading the book. Hit me up if you need some help with things technical, membership sites, selling online and affiliate marketing...
Corey
I've been stalking around the forum and even contributing here and there but never introduced myself. My name is Corey and I'm the founder of AffPortal.com (Internet marketing tools) and partner at PpvPlaybook.com (pro Internet marketers forum).
I started as a .net programmer, learned Internet marketing beginning about 4 yrs ago and developed Affportal 2 yrs ago. I left my 9 to 5 march 2010.
I have a diverse portfolio of products I sell online and currently I'm in the HARD WORKING stage of the fast lane.
Glad to be here... I found the forum while reading the book. Hit me up if you need some help with things technical, membership sites, selling online and affiliate marketing...
Corey
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
