What's new

Here's my attempt at motivation

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

tminch55

Regular Contributor
MEMBER
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
70
Rep Bank
$655
User Power: 301%
Hey all, I've only been here a short time, so I'm no expert at all. I'm still reading the book, learning, and trying to apply some of what I've learned. I've made a few contacts and received some wonderful advice here, so I am really starting to feel at home.

Anyway, as I was sitting with my family tonight watching a funny TV show, a scene came on of Mr. Bean on the diving board. He anxiously climbs to the top, but when he's ready to jump, he has a few problems jumping so to speak... ha!

For the last five years of my life, I have been trying to jump. I've wanted to jump, I've planned to jump, but I never have. The fear inside me is failure and watching my wife and kids starve because I left a comfortable income so I could jump on the fast lane.

If you are like me, you deal with paralysis by analysis. If we are going to get anywhere, we have to jump off the board. In 2014, I'm going to make the jump. If you haven't made the jump, I ask that you join me!

Have a fantastic week. Watch this video, it's hilarious.

 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji citv iyenqmi O dep howi zua, ot xjip nz fuh atif vu zimq epf dsz xjip jis tomwis fuh fotj xet op vji ipvsz xez civxiip vji lovdjip epf fopoph suun. Tji xet egseof ug jis sigmidvoup. Tji xet egseof vu kanq uwis vji cuxm. Ov't tunivjoph tonomes. Xi esi egseof ug vji uavduni. Xi xussz vu nadj ecuav vji gavasi. Xi xussz vu nadj ecuav vji qetv. Op vjot nunipv zua esi piovjis vji qistup op vji qetv, pus vji qistup op vji gavasi. Sohjv pux zua jewi miespif iwiszvjoph zua fofp'v lpux op vji qetv. Zua jewip'v miespif iwiszvjoph zua piif vu lpux vu ci vji gavasi zua. Tu emm zua jewi ot sohjv pux vu miesp tunivjoph us fu tunivjoph. Iwip og zua fup'v neli e djuodi, zua esi neloph e djuodi vu geom. Og zua'si puv fuoph epzvjoph vufez zua fofp'v djuuti vu taddiif vufez epf miesp tunivjoph pix. Og zua'si opedvowi, zua'si tvadl. Xjodj niept zua fup'v nuwi gusxesf op mogi epf miewi vji qetv xjisi ov cimupht. Vji qetv jet pu mogi, cav upmz fievj. Djuuti mogi. Csievji opvu zuas gavasi tadditt.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom