Hello all,
I’m Jenny and I’m a 41 yo married mom of 3. I left corporate sales almost 5 years ago and my life has been AMAZING ever since.
I have built a real estate portfolio of 10 properties in 3 states. I am also now coaching other women and moms in sales on how to cut the golden handcuffs and start living!
my husband is in the medical device industry and will retire in 10 years at 55. We are focused and working on building our assets up to support us when he retires.
Looking forward to networking with everyone!
I’m Jenny and I’m a 41 yo married mom of 3. I left corporate sales almost 5 years ago and my life has been AMAZING ever since.
I have built a real estate portfolio of 10 properties in 3 states. I am also now coaching other women and moms in sales on how to cut the golden handcuffs and start living!
my husband is in the medical device industry and will retire in 10 years at 55. We are focused and working on building our assets up to support us when he retires.
Looking forward to networking with everyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
